Upper Bukit Timah Road and Jalan Jurong Kechil
The Reserve Residences
THE CENTRE OF CONNECTIVITY
The Reserve Residences is part of the only mixed-use development in Bukit Timah, integrated with a transport hub comprising a bus interchange and an underground linkway to Beauty World MRT Station.
Access the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) for an expedient link to the rest of Singapore.
We’ve always been very conscious of the impact of modern development, on the land it sits on. To integrate modern amenities within the urban setting responsibly, it is important for us to also bring nature into the development. That should be the model as we advance because people and nature should coexist.
Chan Ee Mun, Director, WOHA Architects
Located at the foothills of the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, The Reserve Residences is thoughtfully curated and features:
- An integrated development comprising residences, serviced residences, retail and community spaces.
- Integrated transport hub with bus interchange and underground linkway to the Beauty World MRT Station.
- A diverse mix of 1- to 5-bedroom residences and penthouses to cater to different lifestyles.
- Over 70 lifestyle facilities across seven storeys.
As a vital gateway to the rest of the city with arterial roads, a bus interchange and an extensive MRT network, this integrated development will revitalise Bukit Timah.
BEAUTY AT NATURE'S DOORSTEP
Welcome to a world of natural beauty and serenity, where every day is a chance to connect with nature and rejuvenate.
Inspired by the pristine landscape of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, the development is the perfect base to explore the verdant surroundings; a beautiful home at nature’s doorstep.
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
The 163-ha reserve next to the development includes Singapore’s highest point, Bukit Timah Hill, with hiking and mountain biking trails suitable for adventure seekers, as well as everyone in the family.
Rifle Range Nature Park
Located across The Reserve Residences is the 66-ha Rifle Range Nature Park with hiking trails, and a visitor pavilion with amenities. It features the Quarry Wetland, which is a freshwater habitat for animals, and a hanging viewing deck, perfect for birdwatching.
Bukit Batok Nature Park
A picturesque quarry with rock cliff walls and serene waters. Wander on meandering footpaths that wind through a secondary forest to higher terrain points 10-storeys high for stunning views of the quarry.
Hindhede Nature Park
This 9.5-ha park has easy walking trails, ideal for families with young children and the elderly. Walk to a lookout point that offers serene views of the Hindhede Quarry
THE HEART OF BUKIT TIMAH
Welcome to the heart of Bukit Timah, a prestigious and soughtafter location that embodies the best of urban living. This prime estate is known for its upscale residences, top-tier schools, and abundance of greenery, offering an unparalleled lifestyle that combines the convenience of modern amenities with the serenity of lush greenery.
Besides upscale dining venues, discover exciting food joints along Jalan Jurong Kechil and Cheong Chin Nam Road with its popular cafés and eateries.
The precinct is also known for its numerous leading schools and tertiary institutions including Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School and Methodist Girls’ School which are both within 1km from The Reserve Residences.
A TRULY INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT
The Reserve Residences sits above an air-conditioned bus interchange and a new four-storey retail mall – Bukit V, comprising extensive dining choices, a wide range of education and medical services, and a supermarket. The seamless bus-train connections will be your gateway to the rest of Singapore.
A NEW COMMUNITY NODE
Embraced within lush landscaping, Bukit V mall, situated below The Reserve Residences, will offer over 20,000sqm of retail and civic spaces across four storeys. A bustling place with various green pockets of spaces, and retail and dining options, Bukit V mall is filled with things to enjoy and share, a melting pot of different people and flavours. The serviced residences tower will offer its guests a stay experience that blends modern comfort in a familyfriendly neighbourhood that is close to nature. It comes complete with contemporary amenities, concierge service and housekeeping.
The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.
Claudia Alta Johnson
A bird’s eye view from the rooftop on level 33
The Reserve Residences Amenities
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve - 9 mins walk
- Rifle Range Nature Park - 9 mins walk
- Hindhede Nature Park - 16 mins walk
- Bukit Batok Nature Park - 6 mins drive
- Dairy Farm Nature Park - 1 MRT stop
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 4 MRT stops
- Future Bukit Timah Community Building - 2 mins walk
- Bukit Timah Community Club - 8 mins walk
- Temasek Club - 4 mins drive
- The Rainforest Sports Hub - 6 mins drive
- Swiss Club Singapore - 7 mins drive
- The British Club - 9 mins drive
- Singapore Island Country Club - 12 mins drive
Schools within 1km radius
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School - 3 mins walk
- Methodist Girls’ School - 1 MRT stop
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic - 5 mins drive
Other reputable schools nearby
- Singapore University of Social Sciences - 3 mins drive
- SIM Global Education - 3 mins drive
- National Junior College - 7 mins drive
- Nanyang Girls’ High School - 2 MRT stops
- Raffles Girls’ Primary School - 3 MRT stops
- Hwa Chong Institution - 3 MRT stops
- Nanyang Primary School - 5 MRT stops
SHOP AND DINE
- Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre - 2 mins walk
- Bukit Timah Plaza - 5 mins walk
- Beauty World Centre - 6 mins walk
- Cafés, eateries and restaurants at Jalan Jurong Kechil and Cheong Chin Nam Road - 6 mins walk
- KAP Mall - 6 mins walk
- Binjai Park - 3 mins drive
- one-north / The Star Vista - 13 mins drive
- Dempsey Hill - 14 mins drive
- Orchard Road - 15 mins drive
- The Rail Mall - 1 MRT stop
- Cluny Court - 4 MRT stops
- Holland Village - 6 MRT stops
- Orchard Central - 8 MRT stops
All travelling time is an approximate only and is taken from The Reserve Residences to respective destinations.