Most exciting new launch in District 1
Marina One @ Marina Bay, in district 1 is a mixed development and exciting joint venture between Singapore and Malaysia in one of the most prime location along Marina Bay vicinity which houses the Marina Bay Sands (MBS) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC), Singapore Flyer, Esplanade Theaters on the Bay and Garden by the Bay, with Marina Bay MRT station nearby.
This is the destination where opportunities abound for you, be it business or investment. Marina One a joint venture with a 60:40 ratio between Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional and Singapore’s Temasek Holdings (M+S) was a 2010 land swap deal between Singapore and Malaysia, under which Malaysian railway land in Tanjong Pagar, Kranji, Bukit Timah and Woodlands was returned to Singapore in exchange of four land parcels in Marina South. UEM is partnering Mapletree Investments to manage Marina One. Projects total development value of $7 billion. This momentous collaboration between the two countries will position Marina One on an unprecedented scale on the world map as a new financial centre attracting businesses. Marina One at the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD) will be an iconic development as well.
Azman said Marina South district had been identified by Singapore’s Urban Redevelopment Authority as a growth area to establish a global business and financial hub in the republic.
The key features of Marina One are four 30-storey and 34-storey towers for office spaces, high-end residential properties, retail podium and a green garden at the centre of the development
“The project will define new standards of luxury urban living in Singapore, creating a benchmark for international excellence in design and sustainability,” added Azman.
Designed by world known famous Ingenhoven Architects
Marina One is designed by world know famous Ingenhoven who has born in Duesseldorf in 1960, he studied architecture at the Rhine-Westphalia Technical University Aachen and one year at the Art Academy Düsseldorf. He founded the architecture office Ingenhoven Architects in Düsseldorf in 1985. Beside his work as a designer he is a jury member, expert and adjudicator in numerous competitions, makes speeches all around the world and is a member of the Chamber of Architects North Rhine Westphalia, of the BDA, Federal German Architects, and the RIBA. Royal Institute of British Architects. Christoph Ingenhoven can doubtlessly be called „Star-Architect“. He and his renowned architecture office Ingenhoven Architects that currently has about 70 employees were awarded with important international awards for buildings and product designs. Ingenhoven made his name, standing for the succeeded connection of ecology and technology.
Developer: M+S Pte Ltd (Joint Venture between Malaysia Kahzanah and Singapore Temasek)
District: District 1
Address: Marina South (Bayfront Avenue)
Land Area: 341000 sqm
Property Description: 1042 residential units (1 to 4 bedrooms units and penthouse)
Facilities: 50m Swimming pool and spa, Wine Room, Residents lounge, BBQ Area, Gymnasium
Expected Date of TOP: 2017
Unique Selling Points:
The highest and magnificent buildings can be found within the CBD (Central Business District) in Singapore close to the Marina Bay.
- Luxurious and prestigious eateries in Singapore are located less than one kilometer from the Marina Bay.
- There are a total of five MRT transportation lines, including the Circle and North-South lines that will serve the Marina Bay area. Other MRT lines that are expected to serve the area include Thomson, Downtown and Eastern Region lines.
- The Esplanade is gradually developing into an arts and theater division.
- There is a garden close to the Marina Bay that bears some resemblance to the one in Central Park.
- The Marina Bay boasts of Merlion, which is a statue that bears some similarities to the Statute of Liberty.
- The Marina Bay us surrounded by water, which includes the sea, Singapore River as well as the Bay.
- As is the case with Wall Street, the CBD is the economic hub of Singapore since there are a myriad of multinational corporations that have setup offices in the area.
Site Plan (Residential):